About Simple Machines
- Contact Us
- Core Values
- Open Source
- Why free is better
- Simple Machines Members
- Simple Machines Blogs
Getting To Know The Team: BurkeKnightSeptember 24, 2013, 11:24:33 PM Posted by Burke ♞ Knight on September 24, 2013, 11:24:33 PM in Getting To Know The Team: BurkeKnight | 10 CommentsName: BurkeKnight
Location: Florida, USA
Favorite Quote: John 3:16
1. Do you have pets?
Used to have Cats, but none at the moment.
2. What is your favorite color?
Black & Red
3. What kind of music do you like?
Classic Rock & Country
4. What do you do on your free time besides spending time on SMF?
Playing Grand Theft Auto games and working on my sites. (Too many to list here)
5. What are your goals/dreams in life?
To do what I can to make a difference.
6. What got you involved in SMF?
Used to use an online forum that made backing up a pain, so decided I needed a
forum program to run on my own hosting account.
7. Who do you admire? Why?
My friends at SMF that have taught me a lot.
8. Are you into sports? If so which ones?
Not really. But sometimes follow Red Sox and Patriots.
9. What is your dream job?
Saying I'm disabled, I'd have to say anything that can get me some money... LOL
10. What was your first screenname?
Burke. Though, I do use a few others at other sites.
11. Do you have any piercings?
12. Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous?
Righty, though getting better at using left for some things.
13. Do you have any tattoo's? If not do you wish/plan to get one?
14. Do you have any siblings? If so how many of each.
2 older sisters.
15. What is your favorite website?
I'd have to say besides my own sites, SMF's site and any good GTA site.
16. Do you play computer games? If so which ones?
GTA III, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, GTA IV, & Simpsons: Hit & Run
17. Do you play video game consoles? Which ones?
nope, can't afford them and PC games...LOL
18. Are you married or planing to get married?
Nope times 2.
19. How many languages do you speak? Which ones?
I speak English only.
20. Do you drink?
Once in a while. Beer only.
21. Do you smoke?
22. Did you play hookey from class?
Once in a while
22. Do you have a license?
a. Do you own a car?
b. Have you ever been stopped for speeding?
23. Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily?
I get about 3-6 hours a night...
24. How do you sleep?
25. Have you ever been on an airplane?
Yes. Even took private pilot lessons in teen years.
26. have you ever broken a bone?
27. Do you wear jewelry? If so what jewelry do you wear?
28. How do you dress?
29. How many keys are on your keyring?
You mean that mess of keys should be on a ring? J/K 4.
30. What time do you go to bed? What time do you wake up?
Between 12am - 1am | Between 4:30am-6am
31. What's the freakiest thing you have done?* BurkeKnight pleads the 5th
32. Do you live alone?
33. How many hours a day do you spend in the computer?
More than likely, too much.
34. How many hours a day do you spend in SMF?
All day between here and my sites.
35. How about What is your favorite beverage? Coffee, Tea, Soda, Beer, other?
Coffee and soda.
36. What do you hate?
37. What do you love?
Working on my sites, coming up with new ideas.
38. What is your religion?
39. What is your hair color?
40. How tall are you?
41. How much do you weigh?
Don't really know... Not stepped on scale in months...
42. What's the feature on SMF you can't live without?
a. As an administrator?
b. As an end user?
kat on September 25, 2013, 05:43:43 AM said
Quote from: BurkeKnight on September 24, 2013, 11:24:33 PM14. Do you have any siblings? If so how many of each.
2 older sisters.
I bet they're phun...
Burke ♞ Knight on September 25, 2013, 05:51:17 AM saidBoth in other states, with kids.
My first nephew was born when I was about 12-13 years old.
Though, I have step brothers and sister, too.
The Step Sister, Andrea, had kids when Dad married my step-mom.
Andrea's kids were just a little younger than me.
kat on September 25, 2013, 06:08:14 AM saidYour family seems almost as complicated as mine!
Ricky. on September 25, 2013, 06:10:39 AM saidNice knowing ya ..
Quote from: K@ on September 25, 2013, 06:08:14 AM
Your family seems almost as complicated as mine!
Complicated is the word I wanted to say too
Burke ♞ Knight on September 25, 2013, 06:21:35 AM saidDon't need to tell me that one.... LOL
We really put the fun in dysfunctional... LOL
But I do have to say that for the most part, it's okay...
SwedishMarch1964 on September 25, 2013, 03:02:38 PM saidI thought I'd drop in and say congrats!
mashby on September 25, 2013, 11:22:51 PM said
Quote20. Do you drink?I'll see what I can do to help you increase that. But maybe that's not such a good idea. More beer for me that way!
Once in a while. Beer only.
Nice topic dude. Glad to have you on the team.
Burke ♞ Knight on September 26, 2013, 02:00:24 AM saidThank you, Mashby.
Colin on September 26, 2013, 02:14:22 AM saidGood read. Thanks!
live627 on September 26, 2013, 06:37:59 AM said
Quote14. Do you have any siblings? If so how many of each.You suffer the fate of my youngest brother.
2 older sisters.Advertisement: