About Simple Machines
- Contact Us
- Core Values
- Open Source
- Why free is better
- Simple Machines Members
- Simple Machines Blogs
Monthly (?) updateMarch 17, 2013, 06:06:04 PM Posted by emanuele on March 17, 2013, 06:06:04 PM in Monthly (?) update | 11 CommentsWell, it has been a month since last time, so a small update on what has been done.
This is the list of pull requests merged during the last month in chronological order:
- https://github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF2.1/issues/260 : very, very old branch, merged only now because I decided so, it's just a refactor of the banEdit function to make it more nice (it also includes an hook I think)
- https://github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF2.1/issues/278 : something a bit more recent, it introduces the admin search box in any page of the admin panel, it has also the consequences of potentially break backward compatibility with some themes (those using tabs I think), no one has complained so I merged it
- https://github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF2.1/issues/305 : hooks fixes, I broke them, I fixed them...hopefully
- https://github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF2.1/issues/306 : a new function to load custom profile fields
- https://github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF2.1/issues/307 : a bug
- https://github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF2.1/issues/308 : some unused globals in Admin.php
- https://github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF2.1/issues/296 : group icons' files moved to their own directory
- https://github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF2.1/issues/309 : some language string fixes (thanks Chainy, margarett and the other translators that already started working on 2.1 and found some mistake) and other buglets
So, nothing too big.
Robert. on March 17, 2013, 06:13:11 PM saidThanks for the update, Ema one.
Dzonny on March 17, 2013, 08:16:35 PM saidGracias!
vbgamer45 on March 17, 2013, 08:22:20 PM saidThanks for the update! Looking forward to SMF 2.1
Colin on March 17, 2013, 08:28:21 PM saidThank you for the continued hard work, Devs and Ema.
4Kstore on March 17, 2013, 09:06:29 PM saidThanks for the update emanuele
Antes on March 18, 2013, 05:05:48 PM saidYou guys awesome thank you for all hard work
maxg on March 19, 2013, 07:01:47 PM saidYes thanks and a great break down on what's up!!
PhuriousGeorge on March 19, 2013, 08:02:31 PM saidThanks much for the updates! Looking forward to it!
Road Rash Jr. on April 16, 2013, 08:21:56 PM saidAgain thanks for the update. It is now mid April. Any new updates? Hard to see any progress with not so many people working on getting this finished for publication.
vbgamer45 on April 16, 2013, 08:51:22 PM said
Road Rash Jr. on April 16, 2013, 11:17:59 PM saidThanks VBAdvertisement: