Get To Know The Team - Relyana
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Quote: 'We shall see'
- Do you have pets?
Not anymore. I've had a wild scary kitten last year ... some sort of a Chucky wannabe of the Animal World. Having that one was enough for me for the rest of the century.
- What is your favourite colour?
Mauve ... and purple
- What kind of music do you like?
I am an Eurovision Song Contest addict so you figure it out. I do listen to pretty much any kind of music
- What do you do on your free time besides spending time on SMF?
I'm an economist working for a multinational company. My spare time is quite limited. I love cooking. I find washing dishes one of the most relaxing and calming activities (I've missed doing that a lot this summer).
- What are your goals/dreams in life?
To become a better person each day. To share my life with people who care ...
- What got you involved in SMF?
After posting for years on various Eurovision related forums built on Vbulletin and phpbb, I wanted to have my own forum. My first reaction after testing SMF was " ... and this is really for free? Why?!!"
I didn't like the Romanian translation so I joined the translation team and never looked for another forum platform again.
- Who do you admire? Why?
I admire people who keep their promises, people that are genuinely able to forgive others even when it seems impossible to do so, people who are not afraid to apologize, to listen, to fight for what/who they believe in, people who care period. I admire my mum for being so gentle and strong at the same time, all the time.
- Are you into sports? If so which ones?
Nope. I used to watch gymnastics, football (soccer ) and wrestling a lot in the past.
- What was your first screenname?
- Do you have any piercings?
I have ear piercings
- Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous?
- Do you have any tattoos? If not do you wish/plan to get one?
No and no
- Do you have any siblings? If so, how many of each?
Yes, I have one brother and two sisters.
- What is your favourite website?
Apart from this one and my own forum, www.eurovision.tv and www.codecademy.com
- Do you play computer games? If so, which ones?
No & N/A
- Do you play video game consoles? Which ones?
No & N/A
- Are you married or planing to get married?
No. I do believe in marriage and taking commitments.
- If so do you have any kids?
- How many kids?
- How many languages do you speak? If so which ones?
Romanian, English, a bit of Spanish, Italian and Russian
- Do you drink?
Water? All the time. Alcohol? Socially
- Do you smoke?
- Did you play hookey from class?
- Do you have a license?
I don't have a driving license if that's what you mean. I do have a license to practice my profession
- Do you own a car?
- Have you ever been stopped for speeding?
I don't walk or run THAT fast.
- Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily?
- How do you sleep?
With my eyes closed
- Have you ever been on an aeroplane?
- Have you ever broken a bone?
Nope, but I had managed to switch my wrist during gymnastics in school bad enough, fell on the stairs of a monastery few years ago hurting my right hand really bad and almost breaking my neck in the process of avoiding the concrete walls. I've been hit by a bicycle on a sidewalk 2 years ago. Had to attend various medical recovery sessions for two months last year after going at the gym.
- Do you wear jewellery? If so what jewellery do you wear?
Occasionally. Discrete small earings and a necklace with a Cupid pendant standing against letter R
- How do you dress?
Casual during week-ends and days off work, smart casual or office dress code during work week
- How many keys are on your keyring?
- What time do you go to bed? What time do you wake up?
I go to bed around 1 am and wake up around 6:30 lately
- What's the freakiest thing you have done?
Abseiling and rappelling
- Do you live alone?
Yes ... I guess
- How many hours a day do you spend in front of the computer?
9 to 12 hours at the office, 1 to 5 hours at home
- How many hours a day do you spend in SMF?
It varies from none, to one to losing count sometimes
- What is your favourite beverage - coffee, tea, soda, beer, other?
Vanilla milkshake ... I rarely have it though
- What do you hate?
Shallowness, selfishness, hypocrisy, blaming others for your own mistakes, giving up
- What do you love?
Mountain trips and walks in the park
- What is your religion?
- What is your hair colour?
- How tall are you?
I am pettite
- How much do you weigh?
- What's the feature on SMF you can't live without?
- As an administrator?
The Package Manager
- As an end user?
The reply, post and preview buttons
Done! Thanks for reading!
- As an administrator?